Winter in Taos Ski Valley
FAST FACTS ABOUT WINTER IN TAOS SKI VALLEY
- Ski Season: November 23, 2016 - April 8, 2018
- Average Snowfall: 305" (26+ feet)
- Number of Slopes: 110 - 24% Beginner; 25% Intermediate; 51% Expert. Above these slopes are the challenging and magnificent double-diamond chutes of Highline and West Basin Ridges. The ridges and 12,481' Kachina Peak are reached by hiking from the top of the #2 quad lift. This non-lift serviced terrain is a favorite of skiers who are looking for untouched powder and the rush of "skiing the ridge".
- Base Area (and Snakedance) Elevation: 9,206' -- Peak Elevation: 11,819' (Kachina Peak 12,481')
- Mountain information at skitaos.org. Taos Ski Valley